About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

26 December 2010

Taiwan #2

Day2 x) 201210

lols
wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (?)
huh
nope nope
i just wake up in the morning and feel damn damn tired XD
2nd day we had went to [ 小人国 ]  
why the place named as [小人国 ] ?

Take A Look  :) 

 
The pass for the [小人国 ]

Laugh Out Loud
haha XD
i like this <3

The small country

dun thought it's tall plss 
it's just taller than me a lil lil bit

you see
it's small x)

love much ♥

my sis & me

mummy mummy mummy ♥♥♥

awwww 
i need this sooooooo muchh :0
money money come x)

view from the railway station

hahs
the lil kido look like a giant xD
That's all in the 小人国
actually still got a doraemon story 
but i wanna post at another post xD
hmm inside there got 叮叮场
and i found this

HAHAs xD


After that , 
take lunch at Taipei101
lols
keep eating and no photos 
haha xD


Then we go 中正纪念堂

walk walk walk
damn tired
you know , i old liaw T^T

i discovered that my mummy like
to snap photos in this taiwan's trip
==

XD
i keep ask my gor help me snap photo

*weeeeeeee :)
I ain't a good sister , 
but I won't cook my sister to eat ,
cos she's not delicious at all x)

hmm ohyea ,
he's 蒋中正



Go toilet , and then back to the bus :)

 (on the way going to 宜兰)
ahahahas
this nice , i like it xD


night reach 宜兰
then EAT EAT EAT x)
then go visit a crabbie museum
in side dark dark geh
and take photo cant use flash
cos scare the crabbie will blind
lols
fortunately i got twilight
haha

izzit really a crab ?? =.=

arghhhhhhh the most cute crab i saw in the museum
^_______^V

haha , GG !!!

i need money badly ><

after that 放天灯
doesn't it look like a half heart shape ??
lols
it's recall me the movie 'tangled' :)
but it's not pretty as the view in the movie
eneway hope my wish become true larrr xD



stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment