About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

16 January 2010

School's Life =D



YuRong w/puisan's bag & suat's bag

:)

ahyee sick dy
thxx yuen san & ahjia barhh
bt my dear ching told me must
以毒攻毒
so yst she belanja me eat ice-cream n fries . lol


about 5pm
ahyun finish society bak hostel
she say wanna eat taufu-fa
den i accompany her lohh
mayb tat day i gt some mental problem d
haha





EAT . EAT . EAT


7pm
juan & teng come hostel
say bring us out eat
i din hav go down cos sick
den the gate lock dy
teng tel da 'she wu' she wanna bring me out see doctor
okay
den i can out liao
ahyun vry scare
hahs
I ATE MAGGI GORENG + AYAM GORENG
xDD
after eat bak hostel
huu
tat shit guard dun let us in
luckilly my mummy got come find us d
~~lalala~~
excited but dun1 second time larrr
=)
saw tis at fb



我发现我真的很很很想念她们.


nitez.
ahyun do book-keep
ahjia study bio for next tues's exam
me??
see comic
^^
n take foto







after tat i tired jor
den go sleep

TheNextDay .


开学典礼
到最后还是没有拿到汽球
反而呕了1块半还有很贵的药

suat : 如果合唱团那个人唱走音怎么办?
yee : 死定了...

我讲了那3个字suat就笑
其实我是很认真在回答的咯

挥春

春风及第
喜气盈门


walao~
做么你可以写到酱美的?

 认真 认真 认真


放学后
跟紫珊珊去kepong看戏
本来要看paranormal activity的咯
时间不ngam
所以看did you hear about the morgans?
知道媛珊不去的理由很无奈
听到阿suat酱讲有点点sad


blurr

看到suat时很兴奋
你来看什么戏?
大日子咯
好看吗?好看吗?
都还没有看

= =
然后suat又笑笑笑~~~


after movie~


concentrate on lookin how da guys take candyfloss
cos i wanna eat n we duno how 2 take it
xDD
i guess she duno i take tis photo d









babyee =)

1 comment: