About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

14 March 2010

312 ALICE

last friday
12march
our b'dae
whole school sung b'dae song for us
LOLs
went 1u watch ALICE IN WONDERLAND
oh yea
ahyun not my fault arr
tat day you cant out oso
hahs ~




感谢manda的妈妈帮我们拿票
gam xia ~
xDD
再感谢manda的妈妈帮我们订taxi
gam xia ~
一放学就冲回寝室
臭媛珊 一直挡着我
= =
上了taxi后很热很热
过后那taxi uncle也怀疑自己的冷气有问题
在mutiara对面的bus stop放我们
我们就截另一辆taxi咯


到1u时4点多罢了
就等时间过咯
~~~

lalala

~~~


看完戏了
xDD
去拍大头贴


min × yee

yee × manda

manda × yee
( this sight can't see my pimple scar )
*smile =)

jia × yee




after tat i went THE FACE SHOP buy sumthin
hehs
js sum ony larr ~
den go outside wait zhi ming come fetch me de
he told me sangat sesak jalan
i had wait about satu jam
sangat hungry lorr
after fetch me zhi ming go kepong fetch another girl
CARMEN CHAI
i saw her b4 at facebook de
she really lengluii lorr
and she keep told me
' 靓仔没本心 '
LOLs
she vry nice larr
eat BAK KUT TEH
den bak home
^^

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha i still and see ur pimple scar hahahah.
    & i hate u !
    u watch liawww. sobbbbbb.
    very long din go out with u liaw. :(

    ReplyDelete