About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

15 March 2010

my living room . sobsob

my living room look funny
*ahem*
okay mayb we can use another word to describe my living room
errr
originality and funny ?
sry daddie
i really feel tat living room design by you are strange

my ahgor say : watever larr . can watch tv den can dy ~

my mummy say : don't cha feel tat the living room design are nice den before ?

= =
seriously NOT
aiks
i can't chg anythin oso
gimme some time to used to it


i keep asking my ahgor chg room with me
den he told me
' your bed are short js you can sleep it was difficult for me '
kay fine
den i told him i wanna chg my room design
i wanna move my bed to beside the window
den he said
' are you sure ? beside window ? you dun scare when you sleeping someone climb up and stop at the window thr looking you sleep ? '
he's shitz


2mr is the only day in holiday tat i can rest
today i went to tuition
wed need bak school clean the shitty toilet
fri too
thurs got tuition
sat i m planning for tuition oso
cos imma hardworking students * cough
sun need bak hometown
wad a tired holiday babe
i gonna die

* dizzy *

( P.S. before i came up my dad told me agn he feel tat his design are so nice = = )


UNDERGROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment