About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

22 May 2010

happy mode ; ) *smile

arghhhhhhhhh
freaking tired and in a WTF mode
i wanna chg my mode to happy mode ; )  *smile
chg chg chg !!!
i plan to take dinner at bout 7pm and sleep before 10pm
bek cekk ><
8.30pm i js woke up
i take a nap for 4hrs
==

2morrow got maths + calculus tuition
1pm to 5pm
ahduii 4hrs lehh
really gonna die liaw
oh yea
mourn for my first semester test plez
R.I.P

i noe tat i must add oil for my exam
but hmmm
i duno
but sure tat i will try my best
at least i will pass in the chinese test *hiakhiak

im still waitin my mummy buy nokiaX6 for me
feel long time din hav out for shopping liaw
so after exam i will out wif my babe hsinx♥
and i wan go to ask the phone's price too
xDD

ZOMG im poor now how to shopping harr ?


tuning into  :
solo -
IYAZ ♥

2 comments: