About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

28 May 2010

Random Post x)


wohhh finally the exam had end up with a nice & super syok days
hahas i admit i din hav do any revision and prepare for my exam
err okayy actually i never do tat x)
but it's okayy pass liaw *weeeeeeeeeeee
kayao for next exam barhhh

mini minnie chang = babe hsinx
i out wif her after finish exam
we went to midvalley watch 2 movies and take our lunch at zanmai pasta
im still damn excited now *hahas
oh yea i watched IP MAN2
yess tat 18 punya  xDD

ooohhhhhhh keex2 gaa ~
i went to 1u today
i had rebond my hair
i had buy two pair of shoes
i had buy the phone tat i wan
my mum really treat me damn damn good
i luv her ♥

okayy
now is 9.27pm
i gonna watch The Mysteries of Love
raymond lam really sangat lengzai
wooooooooooooo~


bye ♥

1 comment: