About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

24 July 2010

Despicable me =D


*wooooooootss
I watched despicable me today with the three san at pavilion
Awwwwwwwwww
I really like it *thumbs up
Who not yet watch go watched plez
It’s really nice
I hope that every Saturday class dismiss early
So that I can watch movie every weeks
Yea today after school we went to pavilion
buy ticket and then go take lunch at KFC
holly shit distance of KFC and cinema are damn far


ohyea i meet my kawaii suat at monorail  XD
gosh i miss her now





KFC ' PAVILION







i keep snap photos
cos im the only one in clean hand
HAHAs
dear pui san feed me
i din make my hand oily and dirty
chee san say everyone come KFC
IT'S FINGER LICKIN'GOOD
but im the exception

okayy the point
DESPICABLE ME




Gru
Edith Agnes Margo



It's so fluffy , I am gonna die



The last .
Lot10 Sanrio

i wanna study hard and go japan stay with Hello Kitty
x)


ADD-ONS

yo
sooooooo cute C.K.Chong




tuning into
:
kissin u
-
Miranda Cosgrove

1 comment:

  1. hmm
    what time did you watch it?
    i watched it today too
    1:45 de :D

    ReplyDelete