About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

18 February 2012

Family w/lovessss ♡

wow I din blog for months
yea just few months haha ;D
and now im gonna reborn it
daddy keeps asking me why dun choose other course
(FYI. I had choose hotel management and gonna overseas study at Swiss)
uhm sometime I duno myself too
I knew that here also got lots of hotel management course
such as BERJAYA , YTL , KDU , TAYLOR etc.
but I had choose the far far away Swiss
no why , just I want :)
Im sure I will miss here much
my family , my frens , my loves , everyone and everything
but I had choose it , w/no regret :)
so just bless me baby  (:

okayy and here some photos take during CNY

second day of cny
and this is reunion lunch lol
btw , spot me ! ;D




the other night steamboat at uncle's hse

foods ! <3
aww but some still in processing
dun blame
it's my first time
haha

help the prawn cut it's 'beard'

grandpa first :)

meeeee (:

the lil cute crazy cousin :)

Love my grandpa grandma
daddy mumy uncle aunty
brother sister cousin .
Family w/lovessss ♡

4 comments: