About Me ♥

My photo
Girl w/dreaaaaaaaaaam ;D Love what she like, like what she loveeeeeee ;D

31 December 2009

OU ♥

wen ♥


went to 1u wif ahjia yst
cut jor hair too
new mature hair-style
my hair stylish belanja me eat rice
cos i m damn hungry while waitin him
although i 4get tat rice name wad
bt i rmb it costs rm10
and seriously delicious larr
my hair-stylish name BEN DOH
go find him cut hair bahh

after cut hair
go take photo sticker

she feels proud cos can take photo wif mii









later tat
go eat ITALIANNIES wif ahjia
she is damn sad cos all da photos in her phone had dissappeared

my orange juice







about 9pm like tat
ahjia bak home liao
i needa wait sumone fetch me home
tat 'him' name BEN too.
he work at SHOJIKIYA
beside ZANMAI PASTA d
he belanja me eat ice-cream
same wif tat rice
i 4get tis ice-cream name wad


inside ice-cream gt red beans <3

da mature gal
















you seem busy everytime when i find you.

1 comment: